Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Names / Arba & His Giant Children (1-11-2011)

I looked at the names of the giants by
birth's recorded order using Strong's.

(1) Arba = H704 = arbah; fourth, or four-fold,
father of Anak & greatest of the giants
(2) Anak = H6061 = a-nak; neck, necklace
(3) Ahiman = H289 = akh-e-man; my brother is
a gift
(4) Sheshai = H8344 = sha-shah-e; noble
(5) Talmai = H8526 = tal-mah-e; furrowed
(deep cuts into soil for plantings)
(6) Hebron = H2275 = kheb-rone; association,
conjunction, joining
(7) Kirjatharba = H7153 = city of Arba
(8) Goliath = H1555 = gol-yath; splendor
(9) Saph = H5593 = saf; tall, expansion, spreading out
(10) Lahmi = H3902 = lachmiy; my bread
(11) Ishbi-Benob = H3430 = yishbo be-nob; his
seat/dwelling is at/in Nob
(12) Nob = H5011 = high place (some eminence north
but near Jerusalem); city of the priests
(13) Gath = H1661 = gath; winepress, trough where
grapes are trodden
(14) Gittite = H1663 = gittiy; belonging to Gath

I am not able to read Hebrew. I only can piece these
name definitions together. Here is my best guess
(with apologies to those who really understand Hebrew):

"The greatest was Arba with four-fold [powerfulness]
in the city/place of conjoining [from my] neck [to] my
brother as a gift [for] nobility [through my] deep cutting
furrows [of my] splendor [that shall] spread out in
expansion [for] bread [from] my seat/dwelling in the
high places [where my] priests [who] belong [to me]
in the winepress trough [will be] trodden [down] as
grapes [for me]."

Just as we who believe and serve Christ are poured
out as a holy offering to testify of His Mercy & Grace,
so then does the Way of Cain followers, who wear the
enemy's necklace of powerful conjoining with him,
become trodden down as Satsn's drink offering to
himself.