Thursday, June 2, 2011

Follow Me

Matthew 4:19
And he said to them, Follow me,
and I will make you fishers of men.

Matthew 8:22
But Jesus said unto him, Follow me;
and let the dead bury their dead.

Matthew 9:9
And as Jesus passed forth from thence,
he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting
at the receipt of custom: and he said to
him, Follow me. And he arose, and
followed him.

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples,
If any [man] will come after me, let
him deny himself, and take up his
cross, and follow me.

Matthew 19:21
Jesus said unto him, If you will be perfect,
go [and] sell that you have, and give to the
poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven:
and come [and] follow me.

Mark 2:14
And as he passed by, he saw Levi the [son]
of Alphaeus sitting at the receipt of custom,
and said unto him, Follow me.  And he arose
and followed him.

Mark 8:34
And when he had called the people [to himself]
with his disciples also, he said to them,
Whosoever will come after me, let him deny
himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Mark 10:21
Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and
said to him, One thing you lack: go your way,
sell whatsoever you have, and give to the poor,
and you shall have treasure in heaven: and come,
take up the cross, and follow me.

Luke 5:27
And after these things he went forth, and saw
a publican, named Levi, sitting at the receipt
of custom: and he said unto him, Follow me.

Luke 9:23
And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will
come after me, let him deny himself, and take
up his cross daily, and follow me.

Luke 9:59
And he said unto another, Follow me. But
he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury
my father.

Luke 18:22
Now when Jesus heard these things, he
said to him, Yet you lack one thing: sell
all that you have and distribute unto the
poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven:
and come, follow me.

John 1:43
The day following Jesus would go forth
into Galilee, and found Philip, and said
to him, Follow me.

John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know
them, and they follow me:

John 12:26
If any man serve me, let him follow me;
and where I am, there shall also my servant
be: if any man serves me, him will [my]
Father honor.

John 13:36
Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, where
are you going? Jesus answered him,
Where I go, you can’t follow me now;
but you shall follow me afterwards.

John 21:19
This He spoke signifying by what death
he should glorify God. And when he had
spoken this, he said to him, Follow me.

=========
Luke 9:61
And another also said, Lord, I will
follow thee; but let me first go bid
them farewell, which are at home
at my house.

John 21:22
Jesus said to him, If I will that he
tarry till I come, what [is that] to
you; follow you me.