Friday, March 25, 2011

God = Process

As God has no beginning, and has no end,
then therefore God is defined by Process.

The Godhead dwelling in me bodily with
all authority and power creates in me a
new divine heavenly nature that is
process-driven, contingent upon my
keeping His Word.

Colosians 2:9-10  KJV
"For in him dwelleth all the
fulness of the Godhead bodily.
[10] And ye are complete in
him, which is the head of all
principality and power..."

The Godhead fulness requires my whole heart, my whole
living sacrifice upon the inner-man's altar with the spirit,
soul and body. This, then, therefore, is the acceptable
and reasonable service unto Him, who is worthy.

John 8:35, 42, 51   KJV
"And the servant abideth not in
the house for ever: [but] the Son
abideth ever. [42] Jesus said
unto them, If God were your
Father, ye would love me: for
I proceeded forth and came from
God; neither came I of myself,
but he sent me. [51] Verily,
verily, I say unto you, If a man
keep my saying, he shall never
see death."

In this manner, after His fashion, we behold
Him by faith, although we have never seen
Him face-to-face. Only in Him are the eyes
anointed with His presence can we see the
Kingdom of God.  This is our faith. The
vision before us is to fellowship in Him and
not just serve Him.

John 9:41    KJV
Jesus said unto them, If ye were
blind, ye should have no sin: but
now ye say, We see; therefore
your sin remaineth.

As we abide in His abode, as we sup
with Him and His Father in His Spirit,
then we have no sin. We therefore
have this assurance that as we obey
Him, He hears us, we commune as
One in the Godhead forever. Amen.