Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What Will We See In Rapture?

I have often wondered what will take
place during the Rapture. I looked
at how our garments will be changed
and His Righteousness will clothe us.

Isaiah 51:6   KJV
Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look
upon the earth beneath: for the heavens
shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth
shall wax old like a garment, and they that
dwell therein shall die in like manner: but
my salvation shall be for ever, and my
righteousness shall not be abolished.


I noticed how Isaiah tells us to look at
the earth by using the word, 'beneath.'

Strong's H4480 - Min = out of, from, off,
removing, expelling, since, after(wards),
below, beneath; Hebrew usage as denoting
a part taken out of a whole, such as going
out from; distance from or far off from.

That made me happy because I realized
we were in a place where we could look
up to the heavens and also back down
to the earth. We who are called up to
meet Him in the clouds will be able to
take our view as coming out from the
earth into the air. This certainly seems
like the Rapture to me!

Matthew 17:2    NASB
And He [Jesus Christ] was transfigured
before them; and His face shone like the
sun, and His garments became as white
as light.


Was this Transfiguration a hint of the
future Rapture? Will we all be changed
in a similar fashion just like the way
our LORD Jesus experienced?

We certainly will be able to speak with
those saints who have gone on tobe with
the LORD before us just as Jesus spoke
with Moses and Elijah.

Mark 9:3    NASB
"... and His garments became radiant and
exceedingly white, as no launderer on earth
can whiten them."


I can hardly wait!