Friday, February 25, 2011

Page 13 of Heavenly-Earthly-Signs-of-2011
PDF article, Helena analyzed how our near
Rapture event has shouts of arch angels
with the trumpet call of God.

Matthew 24:31
"And he shall send his angels with a great
sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather
together his elect from the four winds,
from one end of heaven to the other."
I noticed a similar quote from:

Mark 13:27
"And then shall he send his angels, and
shall gather together his elect from the
four winds, from the uttermost part of
the earth to the uttermost part of heaven."

In His Second Coming, our LORD Yahshua
will descend only so far and await the
resurrection of the Elect to the Clouds
and meet in the Air.

Angels will gather the Elect from the
Earth as well as Heaven using the four
winds to the Uttermost Parts.

Jeremiah 23:3
"And I will gather the remnant of my flock
out of all countries whither I have driven
them, and will bring them again to their
folds; and they shall be fruitful and
increase."

John 10:16
"And other sheep I have, which are not of
this fold: them also I must bring, and they
shall hear my voice; and there shall be one
fold, [and] one shepherd."

The Father of our LORD Jesus stated this
very, very clearly to the 1st Century
followers of Christ.

Matthew 17:5
"While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud
overshadowed them: and behold a voice out
of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved
Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him."

Mark 9:7
"And there was a cloud that overshadowed them:
and a voice came out of the cloud, saying,
This is my beloved Son: hear him."

Luke 9:35
"And there came a voice out of the cloud,
saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him."

John 10:27
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them,
and they follow me:"

Revelation 3:20
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:
if any man hear my voice, and open the
door, I will come in to him, and will
sup with him, and he with me."

I believe a bright cloud of witnesses will
circle the globe and great singing, shouting
and praise shall be heard world-wide. I can
envision how no natural sunlight will get
through this bright cloud but the Earth will
be lit up brighter than the noon-day as each
person resurrected will create a lightening
blast of supernatural proportions.

I thought the updated version of this PDF
provides such clarity and well thought out
analysis. Very professionally written and
lots of deep layers to study. Excellent!

--- Helena wrote:
Download A Revised Version Of My New Article:
"Heavenly And Earthly Signs of 2010 And 2011" on Scribd:
http://scr.bi/ebyogo
You can download a new edition of this article using
the link below to my POEM web site too if you don't
want to use Scribd.
http://pillar-of-enoch.com/essays/index.html#2011Signs